What your class will cover
In class you will meet others who have similar problems. You will
- learn more about how to get the best from today’s hi tech hearing aids
- get information on organisations that can help you
- join in discussions on types of hearing loss and ways of coping
- learn tactics to use in difficult situations
- learn to lipread many different speakers. Everyone speaks differently – this is why we recommend attending classes
- get support from other class members – and much more.
But above all, you will improve the lipreading skills you already have – even if you are not aware of them. This will boost your confidence and allow you to take charge of your own hearing loss. Find out more in About Lipreading.