Description THIS IS A TEST SITE. PLEASE DO NOT SEND ORDERS
This book (produced by ATLA and Action on Hearing Loss) is for people who are deaf or hard of hearing and want to learn to ‘see the sound of speech.’ It contains
- photographs of lipshapes to learn and remember
- practice exercises
- common pitfalls and problem areas – and how to avoid them
- help and reassurance
It can be used alone, with a friend or as a back-up to lipreading classes.
The price of this item is £8 per copy, of which £2 goes to the ATLA bursary fund to support teachers in training. Postage of £2.99 per order is added at checkout.
Terms & Conditions
- Please allow up to 21 days for delivery, though most items will be processed sooner.
- A flat rate of £2.99 is used for p&p for orders in the UK only. If you are from outside the UK please email firstname.lastname@example.org for an adjusted rate
- In the event of any complaint please contact email@example.com
Contact the Shop
For any queries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org