Single Blog Title

Staying safe

Your local authority has a duty of care to ensure you are safe at home.
• Most local authorities have a sensory services team, who will assess you in your own home.
• Go to your local authority website to get contact details.
• They may be able to supply some equipment free.
• The fire brigade will supply and fit a smoke alarm, with a flashing light, and a vibrating pad for under your pillow.

“I now have three vibrators,”  said Joan with a twinkle in her eye: “One for my alarm clock, one for my smoke alarm, and one for the phone.”

Thank you for your upload